Jacksonville Public Library: Start Here. Go Anywhere.
The Jacksonville Public Library is a community institution, providing a wealth of quality education and resources throughout Duval County. With the re-opening of their main branch, they wanted a bright contemporary brand that matched their spirit and could compete in today’s highly retail environment. We provided a complete overhaul to highlight the new services and facilities, and repositioned the library as the go-to resource for all of the area’s diverse citizens.
- New positioning / tagline
- Visual identity, using existing logo
- Brand standards manual, visual guidelines for library system
- Redesigned library collateral, newsletters and membership brochures
- New website design
- Enviromental design for entrance lobby and downtown area surrounding main library, including window banners and lightpost banners